1399 Hyde Park Rd,
NM 87501, United States.
Studying and reasearching statistical physics, network science, data science and machine learning.
Interested in applying (1) a tool of ML to physics and (2) a tool of physics to every other domain.
Currently working on & interested in ‑
- (mainly) Formulating and modelling emergence and evolution of social phenomena
- Automatically discovering new scientific concepts
- Constructing collective intelligence with self‑organization and game‑theoretical approach
‑ via modern machine learning techniques, especially with deep neural networks.
|Jul 1, 2023||Move into Santa Fe, NM and starting my postdoctoral position at SFI.|
|Mar 16, 2023||Starting my first postdoctoral position at KIAS.|
|Feb 17, 2023||Graduated from KAIST with my Ph.D. in Physics (thanks to my advisor, Hawoong Jeong!).|
- Learning Heterogeneous Interaction Strengths by Trajectory Prediction with Graph Neural NetworkInternational Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR) 2023, Poster, 2023
- Discovering invariants via machine learningPhysical Review Research, Dec 2021
- Unraveling hidden interactions in complex systems with deep learningScientific reports, Jun 2021